- is ultimately responsible for strategy, policy, budget and result.
- approves audited financial statement and ensures the organization’s compliance with laws and regulations.
- sees to it that the activities of the organization are aimed at realizing the target and contribute to its mission.
- examines the strategic long-term plan and the individual annual plans and budgets and reviews the progress of the plans throughout the year.
- decides adjustments of plans, budgets and investments.
The below structure shows the compositions of the boards as on August 31 2018.